Use the form below to search for documents on the euroSCORE website containing specific words or combinations of words. The text search engine will display a weighted list of matching documents, with better matches shown first. Each list item is a link to a matching document; if the document has a title it will be shown, otherwise only the document's file name is displayed. A brief explanation of the query language is available, along with examples.
The text search engine allows queries to be formed from arbitrary Boolean expressions containing the keywords AND, OR, and NOT, and grouped with parentheses. For example:
- myocardial ischaemia
- finds documents containing 'myocardial' or 'ischaemia'
- myocardial or ischaemia
- same as above
- myocardial and ischaemia
- finds documents containing both 'myocardial' and 'ischaemia'
- myocardial not ischaemia
- finds documents containing 'myocardial' but not 'ischaemia'
- (myocardial not ischaemia) and infarction
- finds documents containing 'infarction', plus 'myocardial' but not 'ischaemia'
- finds documents containing words starting with 'euro'